Tarison's Bluescreen Pack

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/4/2012, 07:32

Group:
Administrator

Tarison's Sets
==============
(A Mod for The Movies: Stunts and Effects)

Details
-------
Author: Nick Hudson (Tarison)
E-mail: [email protected]
Re-released: July 13, 2007

Description
-----------
This mod pack contains my bluescreen sets for The Movies, of varying sizes, featuring a full 360 backdrop on each. They are named in-game as set_blue_6er, set_blue_11er, and set_blue19er, a reference to their size in 'firetruck' props. It also contains my first terrain set, the "T Valley", a bluescreen cave, and a bluescreen terrain set. It also contains a bunch of floor props, and different ini files for using the sets given with Dr_House's scenes mod.

Created with Blender, and the MSH Export scripts created by Mark S. Andrews, and modified by myself.

Installation
------------
Extract to your game's data directory (usually C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios Ltd\The Movies\Data)

Comments
--------
One of the first sets I put together was a bluescreen set. I'd never liked the limitations of the one provided to us by Lionhead (though it's a great concept), namely the small size, and the open-ended look.

Special Thanks
--------------
Derobrash and Msaeluk: For MED, and the export scripts.

Mixmasterfestus: For being a great sounding board.

Gleem: Providing lots of speculative details.

IchthusADMR: For being the instigator of my-looking-into-sets.

Lionhead Studios: Making the game in the first place

Note: These sets have a default shadow, though there's a mod by BudBundysMullet to remove them, if that's what you want. Until we (DCMF) work out lightmaps on new sets, I find this 'bug' to be the only way to get some shade happening.

download link: Tarison's Sets

Web Contacts  Top
0 replies since 20/4/2012, 07:32   776 views